One Year on AGtube!

July 1st.  It’s pretty crazy to think we’ve been uploading videos on AGtube for one full year.  We actually started filming stopmotions back in 2015, when we got Addy and Kit, but didn’t start posting them until today last year.  In this past year, we’ve gotten 4,500+ subscribers, 820,000+ views, and forty videos.  Isn’t that insane?

Some highlights from the year:

*We started a behind-the-scenes channel
*We started an Instagram (800+ followers)
*We won places in eight different video contest
*We held our 1k subscriber contest and got close to fifty entries
*We got Final Cut Pro X for Christmas
*We got our sixth doll, Isabelle
*We’ve made SO many new friends 


Thank you all so much for one amazing year!  It means so much to us that you enjoy watching our videos.  We cannot wait for more years to come!  

Comments

  1. Wait... you won places in EIGHT contests? Wow, that is a LOT! I never really realized exactly how many contests you won until now! Congrats! :D You have come so far in only one year- it definitely is insane! I can't wait for more years either, and I'm so glad that I've gotten to know you through AGTube!
    Oh, and by the way, I love all of the colors of your blog. I can't wait to read more posts from you guys! :)

    -Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Pretty crazy, right? Aw thank you so much! You are too kind!
      Haha, I'm still trying to get the hang of Blogger. I'd love to personalize this blog even more and make it perfect! :D
      I'm hoping we can write more blogs posts on here in the future!

      Delete
    2. I'm hoping you can write more posts too, I'd love to read them! And I can't wait to see what awesome changes you make to your blog! I've actually been considering starting a blog for a while since I love writing so much, maybe I'll do it! I'm so glad that you guys started your channel, your awesome videos and the fact that you always reply to my comments has gotten me through a few things lately :) Thanks! :D

      -Faith

      Delete
    3. You should definitely start a blog! I'd love to read it!
      Aw thank you, I'm so glad we've helped. <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nominated for an Award?

One Million Views?!