Nominated for an Award?

Hey everyone!  Long time, no see!  I’m always struggling to put up new blog posts, do you guys have any tips to be more active on here?  I think I’ll have a goal to post here every other week.  Let's hope it happens!  

Anyway, I have some exciting news: we were nominated for a Liebster award!  Thank you so much to Rainflower8 for nominating us!  Her blog is so awesome and I always look forward to new posts by her.  


RULES:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) 
3. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Optional but highly recommended!)
4. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
5. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply put a link to this post on your blog.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
6. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post!


10 Facts About Me!
  1. I have an identical twin named Kerri, who helps me with voiceovers for stopmotions
  2. I’ve been playing the violin for almost five years
  3. I actually used to be really creeped out by dolls when I was little (haha, now I write blog posts about them and film videos with them) xD
  4. I love organization and making everything look neat and pretty
  5. I love wearing dresses!  If I could wear them everyday, I would
  6. I started filming American Girl stopmotion videos in May of 2015, but wasn't allowed to post them until July 2016
  7. I love reading, but don't do it often enough
  8. My biggest AGtube inspirations are rockstar13studios and mixiepixie7
  9. I've only been to an American Girl store once, but I really hope to have a meetup at one soon!
  10. I love making videos for YouTube, and when I'm done with school, I want to transition from doll videos to lifestyle vlogging!


I honestly don't read many American Girl blogs that are still active, so make sure to leave any suggestions you have in the comments!
I nominate Maddie from Maddie's Blog (AG Spirit Studios)

Thank you so much for reading this!  If you've gotten all the way down here, here's a picture of Kit for you, perfect for the end of summer!  :D









Comments

  1. Yay! I'm so happy you took part in this award. :) Your answers were so fun! :D
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for nominating us! :D
      So glad you enjoyed reading!

      Delete
  2. If you go to https://mydolldays.blogspot.com/2017/08/awesome-awards.html at the bottom of the post I nominated some active bloggers. :)
    <3Bella

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youve been nominated again!~https://rainflower8.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-sunshine-blogger-award.html
    lol I love your blog/Youtube haha! Also, I shot you an email!
    ~Reynaxxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Year on AGtube!

One Million Views?!