UPDATED UPLOADING SCHEDULE!

Hey everyone!

Time for a video schedule update!  From now on, we are really hoping to get a new video up every week except for the third week of the month.  So that would mean three or four videos every month!  I’m so excited for you to see the videos I’ve been working on, I’m planning on filming everyday during Spring Break.

Here’s our schedule until the end of the school year:

“Surprise Doll + Haul” (lol not really a surprise anymore)
Filming: April 1
Uploading: April 7

”Spring Fever ~AGSM”
Filming: TBD
Uploading: April 14

“Dollhouse Tour”
Filming: April 7
Uploading: April 28

“Clean Your Room in 15 Min (LCM #7)”
Filming: April 1
Uploading: May 5

Surprise Stopmotion :)
Filming: April 3-5
Uploading: May 12

“All My Dolls ~AGSM”
Filming: TBD
Uploading: May 26 (last day of school!)

If you’ve read this far, here’s a photo of Lea for you!  Again, I’m so excited to start filming with my dolls again.  :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nominated for an Award?

One Year on AGtube!

One Million Views?!